Hi Altec fans. If anyone is interested; I have two pairs of NEAR like new Altec Lansing model 409-8T 8 inch "raw" coaxials on auction on E-bay. These are 8 ohm, and do not have the transformers. See the good pics on the auction site.
The item # of one pair is: 3016187694, and my E-bay "user" name is "alzemail". These are late circa 90's model "premium" ceiling speakers, or for any other use .
I also have two pairs of Altec Lansing C-649 condenser cardioid studio microphones that are like new ones on auction. These mics are great for recording or live sound, and can take HIGH SPL levels in, such as a trumpet, or other "live" instruments. forums I also have ONE Altec green 4722 tube amp mic input transformer on there. It is the model input transformer that was used in many Altec Lansing tube units, such as the model 1567 tube mixer.
Happy Bidding........ forums

AL-TEC